Parosphromenus: A love story (in two parts)

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by BigTom, Oct 4, 2011.

1. BigTom

BigTom Mu-43 Regular

Sep 23, 2011
    I got myself a new toy last weekend (Panasonic GH2), and decided to point it at the tank whilst figuring out what all the buttons did. As a crash course in videography it actually made a very useful subject.

The footage is pretty rough because it's so dimly lit that i had to shoot at about 10fps and interpolate the extra frames, but I couldn't resist knocking something together for a bit of fun. :p

Welcome to the premiere of my debut film, "Parosphromenus: A love story (in 2 parts)" :D

[ame=]Parosphromenus: A love story (in two parts) on Vimeo[/ame]
    • Like Like x 4
  2. weaselnoze

weaselnoze Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 1, 2011
    LOVE your tank! your cherries look nice. do they reproduce? c02 injection? ferts? i would love it if you came over and set up a tank like that for me :cool:
  3. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    The nude scene seemed gratuitous :smile:

That's quite a fish tank, what makes it all work? It has leaves and branches and all sorts of stuff going on.

How come the whole thing doesn't just turn brown like a pond in New England when the leaves rot?

What keeps it all moving.
  4. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    excellent first video project! I enjoyed it, and your tank is very interesting too!!
  5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    makes me really miss my days of aquarium keeping....until I remember the maintenance. If I ever had enough money, I'd do it again and hire a service to maintain it. Beautiful tank and nice video (if a bit long).