1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Parosphromenus: A love story (in two parts)

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by BigTom, Oct 4, 2011.

1. BigTom

BigTom Mu-43 Regular

Sep 23, 2011
    Cornwall
    I got myself a new toy last weekend (Panasonic GH2), and decided to point it at the tank whilst figuring out what all the buttons did. As a crash course in videography it actually made a very useful subject.

The footage is pretty rough because it's so dimly lit that i had to shoot at about 10fps and interpolate the extra frames, but I couldn't resist knocking something together for a bit of fun. :p 

Welcome to the premiere of my debut film, "Parosphromenus: A love story (in 2 parts)" :D 

[ame=http://vimeo.com/30028289]Parosphromenus: A love story (in two parts) on Vimeo[/ame]

• Like Like x 4
  2. weaselnoze

weaselnoze Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 1, 2011
    LOVE your tank! your cherries look nice. do they reproduce? c02 injection? ferts? i would love it if you came over and set up a tank like that for me :cool: 

3. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    The nude scene seemed gratuitous :smile:

That's quite a fish tank, what makes it all work? It has leaves and branches and all sorts of stuff going on.

How come the whole thing doesn't just turn brown like a pond in New England when the leaves rot?

What keeps it all moving.

4. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    excellent first video project! I enjoyed it, and your tank is very interesting too!!

5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    makes me really miss my days of aquarium keeping....until I remember the maintenance. If I ever had enough money, I'd do it again and hire a service to maintain it. Beautiful tank and nice video (if a bit long).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.