1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Pansonic G6 Bodies, 12-35 2.8, 25 1.4, 45-150, Flash & more | Location: MN USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bluepythons, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepythons

bluepythons New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 24, 2014
    Minnesota
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Pansonic G6 Bodies, 12-35 2.8, 25 1.4, 45-150, Flash & more

Prices
    Panasonic G6 Bodies $450/400
    Panasonic 12-35 2.8 $800
    Panasonic 25 1.4 $400
    Panasonic 45-150 $175
    Panasonic FL500E $150
    Beachtek DXA SLR Mini $250

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Hi there,

I am looking to sell my current video kit to upgrade for a series of work coming up. I have the following items for sale:

G6 Body #1 and Kit lens, in great condition used mainly for video. Comes with all OEM accessories and extra Panasonic battery, kit lens 14-42 II in original box.

G6 Body #2, in great condition used mainly for video, comes with body, 1 Panasonic battery, charger and two ProMaster aftermarket batteries

12-35 2.8, in great condition, comes with lens, caps, hood in original box. Also includes B+W filter

25mm 1.4 Leica, in great condition, comes with lens, caps, hood, in original box. Also includes b+w filter

45-150, model H-FS45150K in Black, in great condition only used for a family vacation. Comes in original box with hood, and multi coated UV filter

Beachtek DXA-SLR MINI PRO HDSLR Audio Adapter, this is in excellent condition, works great to add headphone monitoring to the G6 and mix 2 channels from mini sources. I used it with a wireless mic and shotgun mic

I will post photos of all items, please best way to reach me is email, bluepythons@gmail.com Open to reasonable offers especially if you are interested in multiple items. Also looking for Canon high end camcorders such as HF G30, XA20 etc.

Thanks!!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Other
    Shipping method
    USPS Flat rate or method chosen by buyer

Shipping charge
    Actual cost, depends on how many items purchased etc

Handling time
    2-3 days max

References
    Ebay: tinav215

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. bluepythons

bluepythons New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 24, 2014
    Minnesota
    Bump, if interested please make offers. Open to selling the entire package for a good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.