1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pansonic G6 Bodies, 12-35 2.8, 25 1.4, 45-150, Flash & more | Location: MN USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bluepythons, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepythons

bluepythons New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 24, 2014
    Minnesota
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Pansonic G6 Bodies, 12-35 2.8, 25 1.4, 45-150, Flash & more

Prices
    Panasonic G6 Bodies $450/400
    Panasonic 12-35 2.8 $800
    Panasonic 25 1.4 $400
    Panasonic 45-150 $175
    Panasonic FL500E $150
    Beachtek DXA SLR Mini $250

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Hi there,

I am looking to sell my current video kit to upgrade for a series of work coming up. I have the following items for sale:

G6 Body #1 and Kit lens, in great condition used mainly for video. Comes with all OEM accessories and extra Panasonic battery, kit lens 14-42 II in original box.

G6 Body #2, in great condition used mainly for video, comes with body, 1 Panasonic battery, charger and two ProMaster aftermarket batteries

12-35 2.8, in great condition, comes with lens, caps, hood in original box. Also includes B+W filter

25mm 1.4 Leica, in great condition, comes with lens, caps, hood, in original box. Also includes b+w filter

45-150, model H-FS45150K in Black, in great condition only used for a family vacation. Comes in original box with hood, and multi coated UV filter

Beachtek DXA-SLR MINI PRO HDSLR Audio Adapter, this is in excellent condition, works great to add headphone monitoring to the G6 and mix 2 channels from mini sources. I used it with a wireless mic and shotgun mic

I will post photos of all items, please best way to reach me is email, bluepythons@gmail.com Open to reasonable offers especially if you are interested in multiple items. Also looking for Canon high end camcorders such as HF G30, XA20 etc.

Thanks!!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Other
    Shipping method
    USPS Flat rate or method chosen by buyer

Shipping charge
    Actual cost, depends on how many items purchased etc

Handling time
    2-3 days max

References
    Ebay: tinav215

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. bluepythons

bluepythons New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 24, 2014
    Minnesota
    Bump, if interested please make offers. Open to selling the entire package for a good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.