1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pansonic G3K kit with 14-42 lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by MacBook, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    [FS] Panasonic G3K kit with 14-42 lens

Panasonic G3K kit with 14-42 lens. I bought it from Kenmore Camera on 6/19/2011 and estimate that it has less than 1,500 shutter actuations. It is in excellent condition, looks and functions as new. The LCD has been covered from day one with a simple, non-adhesive LCD protector, and the lens has been covered similarly with a UV filter (filter not included).

The camera and everything that came with it, including the box and all other materials and equipment, are included. (I have a second Panasonic original equipment battery that has been used only a couple of times as backup and I will include that for an additional $30.)

PayPal fee and FedEx Ground from Florida to the continental U.S. are included in the price.

I am elliotv on eBay and have a 100% rating there for over 11 years. The camera kit as described is $475, with the second battery is $505.

Photos of the camera taken are provided at Panasonic G3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.