1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pansonic 100-300 telephoto

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Hi,

I mentioned in the thread on native m43 lenses that I have a 100-300 that I almost never use and should probably sell. Well, I'd been thinking it a while and now that I said it out loud, I figured there's no time like now. Soooo....

I bought this lens from Adorama last February and I like it and it does a great job but I doubt seriously I've taken it out of the house more than 8-10 times and a few of THOSE times I didn't end up taking it out of the bag. I'm just not a telephoto shooter.

Its in perfect shape - I have the lens, the hood, the lens cap, and the lens pouch, and I'll include a Pro-Optic UV filter. I don't have the box or manual, but I have all of the functional parts and they're all in perfect condition.

These sell for $500, new. I'll sell this for $425 shipped in CONUS.

-Ray

2. Grouchotoo

Grouchotoo New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 3, 2012
    DFW
    I am new to the board---been enjoying reading the discussions. I am interested in the lens----would you accept $400 total for the above, including shipping to me in Texas?
    Thanks
    -Barry

3. tanngrisnir3

tanngrisnir3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 18, 2011
    PM sent.

4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0