1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panorama on the cheap

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by JoeG, May 25, 2010.

1. JoeG

JoeG Mu-43 Regular

I tried Hugin but couldn't get it to work. This is a quick grab using Serif PanoramaPlus, or a free somewhat-disabled version of the program. It doesn't look too bad. There is a bit of slippage in the middle of the image, but I understand the full version allows you to edit bobbles like that. The program is a memory hog. I tried to stitch three shots--something I'd seldom do--and it ran out of room to operate.

Any other recommendations for panorama software?

Attached Files:

2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Joe, how about Microsoft ICE ? See my thread in software forum. By the way, I did not give ICE a try so far. Let's keep in touch, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoeG

JoeG Mu-43 Regular

Thanks, Herman. I missed your post, but I'll try it. Beats paying 30 dollars to see if the full Serif program really works.

I'll post here with my findings.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.