1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panny UK deals?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Dangermouse1968, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Do you think Panasonic UK will be doing their £50 off deals again soon?? I think they did them in spring last year and running up to Xmas.

I am really struggling to decide if I prefer a GX1 (brick, stylish and classy and great when I travel) or a G3/5 with an EVF and tilting screen.

So insted of maybe getting a G5 I might get both a GX1 and a G3. Obviuosly double discount would be most appreciated so it might be worth holding off (although I think it was just £30 off a G3 IIRC).

I always time my purchases with the money off deals ;-)

DM

2. retroglide

retroglide Mu-43 Regular

Apr 8, 2012
    Have just bought a G5 and came across two good deals. One was an extra 2 years added to the 1 year warranty and the other was a sale on the batteries for the GX1 and G5 of which I bout 3 at £14.99 each.

3. Gyles

Gyles Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Sunny Norfolk, UK
    Travelographer and self confessed Hexaholic
    I think you can get a 3 year warranty from panasonic. Great deals about on G3 and GX1. I'd buy one new, plus the other from an auction site. G3 body can be had for £150 used. Any left over cash I'd spend on lenses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.