1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panny G3, 14-42x, 45-175x, Oly Flash / Location USA / Ship USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by markus, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markus

markus Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 28, 2011
    Hello -

I have the following items for sale, all approximately 1yr old.

1) Panasonic G3 body + spare battery: $225 ((**SOLD**))
    - Black body, cap, strap, cord for downloading, original battery/charger plus spare battery
    - This was bought as a kit with the standard 14-42 zoom but that was previously sold, so box says body/lens but this is for body only
    - Price includes FedEx ground shipping to domestic US

2) Panasonic 14-42x "pancake" zoom f3.5-5.6, Silver, includes UV filter: $200 ((**SOLD**))
    - Note silver in color, small lens so I used it on my black G3 body and thought it was fine
    - Lens, original box, front/rear caps, original carry bag, plus Polaroid multi coated UV filter

3) Panasonic 45-175x zoom f4.0-5.6, black, includes silver Contax UV filter: $225 ((**SOLD**))
    - Lens, original box, front/rear caps, original hood and carry bag, plus silver Contax UV filter

4) Olympus FL-300R flash, $100 (only item left so starting a new thread...)
    - Flash, original box, carry bag, original small flash stand
    ** NOTE: While this worked fine on my G3 the hinge to raise/lower it is kind of stiff. Not sure if they are all like this or not. As a result, there is a very small hairline crack in the plastic by the base. If you look at my pix you can see where I am holding a pen trying to point this out. It is very minor and careful operation should keep this from being an issue, but just wanted to be up front about this.

** PICTURES OF ALL ITEMS **
    Pictures of things for sale! - markus' Photos

** PAYMENT ** Paypal standard payment is acceptable

** SHIPPING ** Prices include FedEx ground shipping to domestic US; items should ship within a day of when bought except around Christmas - might take a day or two longer

** FOUR THIRDS ** I am going to post another FS thread with Oly 4/3 12-60, 55-200 and 4/3 to m4/3 adapter.

If you have any questions just let me know!!

Best,
    - Mark

2. markus

markus Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 28, 2011
    45-175x sold on fredmiranda.com

3. markus

markus Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0