Panny 45 - 200mm f/4 - 5.6

littleMT

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Lucille Sanchez
I was at target and this lens was on clearance, I bought it for $150.

Is that a ok deal?

I shot a few images in the Target parking lot to ensure it works, as I always have my e-pl1's with me.

oct5-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

oct5-2.jpg

~tc~

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Check to see if it has the latest firmware, made a huge difference in the OIS

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Good price for that lens. I just took a bunch of shots using it on the E-PM1 (with the VF2) at Disney's Animal Kingdom and so far they look pretty good.

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Lucille
This lens has is a wonderful piece of glass provided u get the proper copy . I had a very good copy but sold it as I wasnt using it so much but I do regret the sale.
cheers
Bhupinder

griswoldo

Mu-43 Regular
This lens has is a wonderful piece of glass provided u get the proper copy.

What specifically should a person look for to determine if the lens is a good copy? Is it soft at the long end? Does the OIS not perform properly? Are there certain focal lengths/f stops that produce bad results? I've read snippets here and there about people having issues with various things, but if you're able to comment, I'd really like to know some specifics as I have a new copy of this lens waiting for me at home as I type this. Thanks!

littleMT

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Lucille Sanchez
What specifically should a person look for to determine if the lens is a good copy? Is it soft at the long end? Does the OIS not perform properly? Are there certain focal lengths/f stops that produce bad results? I've read snippets here and there about people having issues with various things, but if you're able to comment, I'd really like to know some specifics as I have a new copy of this lens waiting for me at home as I type this. Thanks!

I am curious also...

the only thing I know to do, is zoom in and shoot.

I think my copy is ok.

oct6-14.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom