• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panny 20mm FS or trade w/cash for Panny 25mm

Buy/Sell feedback for tanngrisnir3 (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanngrisnir3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Perfect condition 20mm w/CP, lens hood, bag, box and end caps. Bought it in Feb of this year.

It doesn't exactly suit my needs, and I'm looking for the 25mm 1.4, if anyone's interested in getting rid of theirs.

I'm primarily interested in a trade with cash, but will let it go solo, CONUS only. It's in high demand right now, w/new units going on Amazon for well over $500 which, frankly, is ridiculous.

Whole thing goes out the door, shipping not included, for $350

** One edit **

Whoops! Sorry, it's actually $350, NOT $380. My bad.

tanngrisnir3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Completed locally

I don't know how to take down an ad, so this will have to do.

Sold locally in Los Angeles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom