• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panny 14mm f2.5, Pentacon 135 f2.8 and Pentax Super-Tak 50mm f1.4 (M42)

Buy/Sell feedback for mokman (3)

mokman

New to Mu-43
I have decided to sell a few lenses of mine that I just have not been using too much lately. I have a description, price, and have posted pictures of each lens (including a few sample photos taken with each lens) below. All of the shipping prices are for US shipping only; if you would like to have a lens shipped somewhere outside the US, just let me know and we can work out the shipping costs.

Pentacon 135mm f2.8 (M42 screw mount)

Description: This lens is in very good overall condition. The body shows just some minor signs of use, and a little paint is scratched away right above the 1.6 meter marking (this can be seen in one of the pictures). Other than this the body looks like it is in very nice shape. The focus and aperture rings both operate smoothly. The aperture blades are smooth and oil free. The lens is free of haze and fungus, but there are a few very small/light and hard to see scratches on the front lens element, nothing that affects image quality in the least. There is some dust in the lens as well, but again nothing that would affect image quality. This lens comes with both the front and rear caps as well as the lens hood.

Price: $135 + $8 shipping

Pictures: Pentacon 135mm f2.8 - a set on Flickr

Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f1.4 (M42 screw mount) ******SOLD!******

Description: This lens is in very good condition. The lens body shows some signs of use, but looks good over all. The filter ring has a tiny dent on it when looking at it from the top down, but this in no way affects putting a filter on the lens; I always used a filter on the lens when I took pictures with it. The focus ring is smooth and the aperture ring works normally. The aperture blades are snappy and oil free. The lens is free of haze and fungus, and there is one very light scratch on the rear element which does not affect anything at all. There is some dust inside the lens, but nothing out of the ordinary. The lens comes with a generic front cap and the rear cap.

Price: $60 + $5 shipping.

Pictures: Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f1.4 - a set on Flickr

Panasonic 14mm f2.5 ******SOLD!******

Description: This lens is in great shape, the body shows almost no signs of use, the only thing I noticed were two faint marks on top of the filter ring (the lens was never dropped or anything like that). There is no haze, fungus or scratches on the lens, and no dust inside the lens elements. The focus ring turns smoothly as well. The lens comes with both original caps. The box is not including as this lens came as part of a kit.

Price: $225 + $5 shipping

Pictures: Panasonic 14mm f2.5 - a set on Flickr

I would also probably be open to reasonable offers as well, and feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

mokman

New to Mu-43
The Panasonic 14mm lens has been sold. The Super-Takumar and Pentacon lenses are still available.

mokman

New to Mu-43
Both the Pentax and Panasonic lenses have been sold, but the Pentacon is still available, and I have lowered the price on it.

mokman

New to Mu-43
Bump: The Pentacon is still available. If no one is interested I'll probably put it up on eBay in a few days.

mokman

New to Mu-43
Yeah, sorry about that, but I agree their tracking is just terrible. Where does it say it is right now anyway? I haven't checked it in a while...

pharaviel

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Daniele Frizzi
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 16, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

mokman

New to Mu-43
What really? I can check with USPS, I'm surprised you have not received it yet...

Latest threads

Top Bottom