1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panny 14-45 $199 (USA)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oldracer, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    I got a good deal on a small kit of stuff, but don't need this lens so I thought I'd pass it along at a good price. This is, of course, the superior original H-FS014045 lens that was replaced by the not-so-well-regarded 14-42.

I have looked it over carefully and cannot find a mark of any kind on it. The only way you can tell it's not new is to look very carefully at the bayonet mounting ears, which have some tiny rub marks. I also took a few pictures and they are fine as well.

Lens with front and back caps only. Nothing else. Free UV filter if you want it.

$199 plus actual shipping plus PayPal fees if you choose to pay that way. Add $20 for non-US shipping as I have to make a special trip to Post Office and figure out the paperwork.

I can take some photos of it if you like, but they will not show anything beyond what you'd see in photos of a brand new lens.

5-day return window if you don't like it. Return in as-delivered condition for a full refund & you pay the round-trip freight.

2. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    That's a steal for that lens.

3. rrobinson

rrobinson Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Mar 4, 2011
    payment sent for 14-45 lens