• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED panny 100-300, olympus 14-42 IIR Msc, and vf-2

Buy/Sell feedback for yamark (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamark

Mu-43 Regular
All sales US only, paypal, shipping included.
I have zero feedback on this forum but have 100+ positives on Ebay (ekurushm) and 40+ positives on a bass guitar forum. (Talkbass.com username yamark)
100-300 Panasonic lens is less than a month old and has had a UV filter on it since it came out of the box. It's a phenomenal lens but I am pretty terrible at using it. $415 includes original box and everything inside. SOLD

Oly 14-42IIR. Month and a half old. Will include various 37mm filters. UV, polarizing, Fluorescent. Front and rear lens cap included. $100 SOLD

VF-2 Great condition. Barely used. No original box but does include the little case. $180

Thanks

I don't have any pictures because my sensor just died on my EPM-1 (only a month old) but I'm heading to the camera store and will hopefully return with a camera to take pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom