[FS] Panasonic VF2, Panasonic 14mm 2.5...Mint

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ddjchemist, Aug 8, 2013.

1. ddjchemist

ddjchemist New to Mu-43

0   0   0

I recently got Lumix micro 4/3 fever, so I went on a Lumix shopping spree, but now I realized that some of the gear I got I really do not use it enough to justify to keep it. Thus I am selling the following:

1) Panasonic Lumix VF2 electronic viewfinder in mint condition. This unit looks almost new and works 100%. Retail box, user guide, pin cover, and soft pouch are also included. My price is $175, which will include USPS Priority Mail shipping (within the US only) and PayPal fee.

2) Panasonic Lumix 14mm f/2.5 lens in mint condition. The lens looks great and perfectly work. It produces wonderful images. The glass elements are free of any scratches, haze, fungus or any other issue that could affect images. The lens comes with both Lumix lens caps and lens hood. Sorry, but I do not have retail box. My price is $160, which will include USPS Priority Mail shipping (within the US only) and PayPal fee.

I decided to try Lumix micro 4/3 system, so I purchased on eBay (under the same user name) a whole Lumix set up. These two items came with the equipment, but I want to buy Lumix 12-35mm 2.8 lens, so I need to sell some of the gear that I don't need. I can post some images of the actual items later this evening. I am new to this forum, but I have been a long time eBay and fredmiranda.com user, so you can check my feedbacks under the same user name. I bought and sold hundreds items and have 100% positive feedback score.

Cheers,
    Dan

2. ddjchemist

ddjchemist New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Pictures of the viewfinder and lens

Here are some images of the viewfinder and some of 14mm Lumix lens. The lens was mounted on my GX1 and you don't see the lens caps and hood in the pictures (of course they are included).

Attached Files:

3. dzerry

dzerry New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    PM sent on both items.

4. ddjchemist

ddjchemist New to Mu-43

0   0   0

PM Replied