1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic LX7 $270 Amazon Lightning Deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Nov 24, 2013.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
  2. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    Waitlist only now.

3. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
    $280.00 at B&H right now…

4. Everhandy

Everhandy Guest

A good deal on a nice camera, the LX7. i had one. The XF1 on Amazon is a much better deal on a much better camera.

5. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Why did you like the xf1 more? Looking at dpreview the optics on the fuji look pretty bad.

6. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

The LX7 is an outrageously great small compact. Perhaps not the newest and/or best sensor in the world - but the Leica designed (and branded) lens is, in a word, superb. (Check out Ming Thein's review of the Leica D-Lux 6, the Leica equivalent of the LX7, where he raves about the lens.)

It's a ridiculously good deal for a fine compact.

7. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
    I've got zero experience with Fuji gear… but I have to agree with the above statements. Several months ago my compact camera changed from a line of Canon digitals to a Panasonic LX7, possibly the best compact camera choice I've made since the Contax T3 (film).

If/when they drop below $250, hopefully to $200 on closeout, I may buy one or two more.

8. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Always difficult to make sweeping generalizations when everyone's needs vary. Everyone should do their own research to compare the various cameras. The XF1, despite being smaller, lighter, and cheaper than the LX7, has a 40% bigger sensor.

http://snapsort.com/compare/Fujifilm-XF1-vs-Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-LX7