1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic LX-5 Camera - Pristine w/Lots of Extras - $275 + Shipping

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cmpman1974, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmpman1974

cmpman1974 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 3, 2012
    [COMPLETED] Panasonic LX-5 Camera - Pristine w/Lots of Extras - $275 + Shipping

I am selling a used, but in pristine condition Panasonic LX5 camera. This unit has not a mark/scratch/scuff anywhere I can see. I just have not used it enough to justify keeping.

It comes with all factory packaging, original box, OEM battery charger, neck strap, and software. In addition to this, it comes with the following extras:

GGS glass custom LCD screen protector has been on from the day I bought it - real nice option to protect the original screen.

JJC ALC-5B automatic lens cap

One extra aftermarket battery - NEW

Aftermarket adapter tube - comparable to Panasonic OEM product - comparable in every way to LA6

Nice aftermarket custom black leather carrying case for the camera - molded fit to camera - one piece unit

I will sell all of the above for $275.00 NET Paypal funds. I will not accept a 'gift' payment so you must gross up the $275.00 payment by 3% to cover my Paypal fees. So in other words, total money to be sent must be $283.25 to NET me the $275.00 asking price. Of course actually shipping cost will be added once determined. I will provide a final total to the buyer.

Buyer must pay actual cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail as well. I will require a signature to accept the package to comply with Paypal's seller guidelines.

I will only sell to buyers located in the Continental USA. No International sales on this one.

I have perfect feedback on Ebay - over 280 positive transactions. My username is Pokerman1974.

If interested, let me know. This is a nice deal for an almost 'brand new' camera with all these extra accessories. Thanks for looking. I'm happy to e-mail you pictures of all items. Drop me a private message and e-mail address and I will send if interested.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    My mother-in-law might be in the market for this. Could you post a photo? I'll send her a link, but she'll definitely want to see it.

3. cmpman1974

cmpman1974 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 3, 2012
    Luke, below are pictures of the item(s) included. Thanks for your interest.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cmpman1974

cmpman1974 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 3, 2012
  5. cmpman1974

cmpman1974 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 3, 2012
    Item is now SOLD via auction. Thread officially closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.