1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic LX-3 and DMW-LW46 Wide Angle Adaptor

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by phillygoat, May 6, 2011.

1. phillygoat

phillygoat Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 17, 2011
    Hi All, just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested before I throw it on ebay.

I have a Panasonic LX-3 in very good condition and Panasonic DMW-LW46 wide angle adaptor for sale. This is a very inexpensive option for high quality very wide angle photos. I'm asking $350 +10 to ship anywhere in the US.

If you are not familiar with the wide angle adaptor, here is a link to its amazon review page: Amazon.com: Panasonic DMW-LW46 Wide Conversion Lens: Camera & Photo

At work right now, but I'll post pictures as soon as I get home.

2. phillygoat

phillygoat Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 17, 2011
    Update: posted these on eBay. If anyone is interested you can find the auctions here and here.

Ps - mods, I hope this post is okay, but if its not cool to post links to eBay items please feel free to remove.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App