1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic LVF2 $160

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by stripedrex, Aug 5, 2013.

1. stripedrex

stripedrex Do or do not. There is no try.

Jun 8, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Alex
  2. mannukiddo

mannukiddo Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 28, 2013
    India
    Saw it a bit late and missed it. Now cant find it in stock any where at a good price.

3. xvvvz

xvvvz Mu-43 Regular

Jul 2, 2013
    >>Purchased 1 myself with prime shipping. Perfect for my LX7 / GX1 =).<<

Good for you if you have been able to get one on its way to you but I am going to be amazed if you get it anytime soon. It has been back ordered for a long time at Amazon itself and they have had quite a queue of people waiting for it to come in (third party sellers have popped up with stock but usually at a higher price). Amazon is still saying 2-4 weeks when I check earlier today (if you are actually buying from Amazon).

Let us know how it works out for you.

4. iHadJelloToday

iHadJelloToday Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2013
    Just saw a used one on ebay...if anyone really needs to buy it asap:

Panasonic DMW LVF2 | eBay

5. stripedrex

stripedrex Do or do not. There is no try.

Jun 8, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Alex
    I have a delivery estimate of 8/28, no biggie. I've been struggling finding a good one to bid on even on ebay. Not a lot of these going around I suppose.

6. lewis44

lewis44 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 23, 2012
    California
  7. xvvvz

xvvvz Mu-43 Regular

Jul 2, 2013
    Not in stock though. Adorama was out of stock for quite a while just like everyone else and then got a few in which quickly sold out of stock and they have been out of stock again for about two weeks.

--------------

Please note: This item is currently back-ordered by the manufacturer. Although we have no estimated time of arrival for this item, you can order it now and it will ship as soon as it arrives.

------------------
    There was a used 9+ one for sale on Fred Miranda for $120 Sunday. He dropped the price to $110 later on Monday. I was surprised it didn't sell much more quickly.

8. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
    B&H

Even though they still show(ed) out of stock, I did receive one from B&H last week for $160.

I'd placed an order with Adorama weeks prior but was displeased that they didn't say the item was out of stock...until after I’d placed the order online.

I waited a couple weeks, then while on the phone with B&H ordering other pieces I decided to order a LVF2 from them as I prefer dealing with B&H. I then cancelled my Adorama order.

B&H was also "out of stock", but must have had or received a few, as they shipped me a new, in box, LVF2 a couple days later.