1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic: LVF-2 and 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS m4/3 Zoom Lens | Location: US - MA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jnewell, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Description</br>
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic LVF-2 Viewfinder with box/pouch/cap/papers
    </br>Price</br> $175 SOLD ELSEWHERE
    </br>Location</br> MA, US
    </br>Ships to</br> US Lower 48
    </br>Description</br> This is an unused LVF-2 for the Panasonic GX-1 and LX-7 cameras. It was purchased in June for an LX-7 that did not work out. The LVF-2 is literally unused and was slipped into the LX-7 accessory shoe once to verify that it was not DOA (it is not; it works perfectly). It comes with the original box, pouch, shoe cap and papers, all as shipped and like new. The price is the same price I paid in June. Questions are welcome; best comms by email at newellj at gmail dot com
    </br>

Selling</br> Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Lens with caps/shade/box/pouch/papers
    </br>Price</br> $475 SOLD ELSEWHERE
    </br>Location</br> MA, US
    </br>Ships to</br> US Lower 48
    </br>Description</br> This is a lightly used, one year old Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS zoom complete with original caps, shade, pouch, box and papers. It is in nearly new condition cosmetically, mechanically and optically. The optics are clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, coating issues or other blemishes or damage. The lens may very minor internal dust, though I have trouble seeing it. The zoom action is as smooth as you will get on a long-extension lens like this in m4/3 native lenses and is not loose. It has both caps and the shade. The shade shows some minor surface rubs. Questions are welcome, email is best to newellj at gmail dot com.
    </br>

Terms for both</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price) as long as the buyer has a positive history here
    Shipping method</br> FedEx Ground or UPS (my choice). If paid with PayPal, I can only ship to the PayPal-verified US address with signature required
    </br>Shipping charge</br> No charge
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • I can only ship to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    </br>Offering</br> 450
    </br>References</br> eBay: jnewell9999
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Price reduced on LVF-2: $175 shipped.

3. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    LVF-2 price reduced to $160, 14-140mm sold elsewhere

4. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 23, 2012
    Unfortunately one can buy a new one from B&H for the same $160 when they are in stock, with free shipping...

Even though your LVF2 is mint, I think the current price of a new one makes this item hard to sell used for anything close to the price from a vendor.

I'd like to have one more LVF2 myself, but don't need to spend the money right now...

Good luck with the sale.

5. eljay

eljay Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 8, 2013
  6. xvvvz

xvvvz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 2, 2013
    PM'd you yesterday but didn't receive any reply.

7. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Please review the rules for this forum:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.