1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix PZ 14-42 | Location: Nevada | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RoadTraveler, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 23, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic Lumix PZ 14-42
    </br>Prices</br> $250 plus you pay the shipping (firm)
    </br>Location</br> Nevada
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Would like to sell a new, unused, black Panasonic Lumix PZ 14-42 lens for $250.00, you pay the shipping/insurance for your location.

I already have one of these PZ lenses I could/would sell that came with the last GX1 kit I purchased, only used for about 20 shots, absolutely mint condition.

However, I'd be just as happy to sell the 'new' black 14-42 PZ lens that would come with another GX1 kit I would like to order from Amazon (ASAP). Once I know I have a buyer for the PZ lens, I'll order the Amazon kit (as long as it's available in black for $499 or less), and then immediately ship the PZ lens. If you want the one I have already fine, I could ship it today, March 6, 2013, if you let me know this morning.

Obviously I'm wanting another, new GX1 body for cheap, and I'm willing to pass on a good deal on the 14-42 PZ lens. FYI, B&H shows the black PZ lens as "discontinued", this may be the only way to get a new black one, a new silver lens is listed at $325.

FYI, the PZ lens did not/does not come with it’s own box, as it came attached to the GX1 body as part of the kit. Still perfect, and I package fragile items very well for shipping.

Thanks,

James
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> UPS rates/insured to your location
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days max
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 23, 2012
    A seller on Amazon is/was offering a new black GX1 for $274, close enough to my desired price of $250, so I bought one.

No need for me to buy a body with the PZ 14-42 just to resell the lens, nor sell the PZ lens I have.

Off the market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.