COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix PZ 14-42 | Location: Nevada | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RoadTraveler, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 23, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic Lumix PZ 14-42
    </br>Prices</br> $250 plus you pay the shipping (firm)
    </br>Location</br> Nevada
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Would like to sell a new, unused, black Panasonic Lumix PZ 14-42 lens for $250.00, you pay the shipping/insurance for your location.

I already have one of these PZ lenses I could/would sell that came with the last GX1 kit I purchased, only used for about 20 shots, absolutely mint condition.

However, I'd be just as happy to sell the 'new' black 14-42 PZ lens that would come with another GX1 kit I would like to order from Amazon (ASAP). Once I know I have a buyer for the PZ lens, I'll order the Amazon kit (as long as it's available in black for $499 or less), and then immediately ship the PZ lens. If you want the one I have already fine, I could ship it today, March 6, 2013, if you let me know this morning.

Obviously I'm wanting another, new GX1 body for cheap, and I'm willing to pass on a good deal on the 14-42 PZ lens. FYI, B&H shows the black PZ lens as "discontinued", this may be the only way to get a new black one, a new silver lens is listed at $325.

FYI, the PZ lens did not/does not come with it’s own box, as it came attached to the GX1 body as part of the kit. Still perfect, and I package fragile items very well for shipping.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> UPS rates/insured to your location
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days max
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 23, 2012
    A seller on Amazon is/was offering a new black GX1 for $274, close enough to my desired price of $250, so I bought one.

No need for me to buy a body with the PZ 14-42 just to resell the lens, nor sell the PZ lens I have.

Off the market.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.