• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic LUMIX GX85, plus Lumix zooms: 45-150mm, 12-32mm, and Lumix primes: 42.5mm & 25mm + many accessories. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for sbm (1)

Real Name
Sam
Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic LUMIX GX85, plus Lumix zooms: 45-150mm, 12-32mm, and Lumix primes: 42.5mm & 25mm + many accessories

Prices: GX85 body: $450 - take off $10 for each lens you bundle with it
45-150mm ƒ4.0-5.6: $99
12-32mm ƒ3.5-5.6: $99
42.5mm ƒ1.7: $199
25mm ƒ1.7: $99

Ships to: US

Description: GX85 camera body comes with:

- original box, documentation, camera strap (I'm only owner)​
- Batteries: four (4) LUMIX batteries (DMW-BLE9 940mAh) and two (2) chargers​
- J.B. Camera Designs Pro Wood Grip: adds protection plus nice ergonomics without adding much weight​
- Panasonic DMW-HGR2 Grip, Black (slimmer profile than JB grip)​
- MegaGear MG734 Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case (Black)​
- MegaGear MG1470 Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case (Gray)​

For every lens you get with this body, I'll take off $10 for each lens in your bundle.
If you get more than one lens, I'll throw in two (total) SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-I Cards.
I'm the original (only) owner of the kit zooms and the 25mm prime.

All these Panasonic LUMIX lenses come with their original hoods and caps
I've included links to the sample image showcase threads for each lens.
If you're interested in seeing examples from my copies, let me know (I've posted in some but not all of these threads).
I'll post images of the lenses themselves ASAP - I'm going ahead and posting this somewhat to motivate myself to get it done.
Also, I'm going to wait at least a week until accepting offers that don't include the body and at least a couple of lenses.

KIT ZOOMS

• The wide 12-32mm ƒ3.5-5.6 comes with the JJC ALC-P1232 Black Auto Lens Cap

• The tele 45-150mm ƒ4.0-5.6 comes with a rubber (collapsible) lens hood + tulip flower (solid) plus Hoya 52mm Digital Filter Kit - HMC UV(C), Circular Polarising & NDx8, an Altura Photo 52-58mm step-up ring and a 58-52mm step-down ring

PRIMES

- 25mm ƒ1.7 comes with original box, Tiffen 46mm UV Protection Filter, Fotodiox reversible tulip hood with inner pinch cap

- 42.5mm ƒ1.7 comes with Hoya 37mm HMC UV(c) Digital Slim Frame Multi-Coated Glass Filter (with hard case) and an Altura 37-58mm stepup ring

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: included when you buy more than one item

Handling time: 5 business days

References: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Real Name
Sam
I've contacted the person who wanted to buy my 42.5mm lens. The rest is still up for grabs. While I'd still prefer a bundle offer, I'm no longer holding my breath.

And while I have some time to breath, I'll make an honest endeavor to photograph some of this stuff over the weekend.

I'm also considering parting with my 12-60mm f3.5-56 lens.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom