1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix GM1 Body +several Extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cameranut, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cameranut

cameranut Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Mar 14, 2013
    Virginia Beach, Va
    Joe
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic Lumix GM1 Body +several Extras

Prices
    $360 W/ Free shipping

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Silver Panasonic DMC-GM1 Body in very good condition. In box with most OEM accessories – battery, battery charger, body cap, CD, manual, but I do Not have the USB connection cable. -- see pictures for items shown. Have had Screen Protector on Camera since new.

Extras include a Franiec grip [$39 value], a ClearViewer attachment with the Premium lens [$60 value], and an extra Battery [DSTE brand-- shows charge in camera].

Price includes free USPS Mail shipping for the USA. Payment by regular PayPal. Under the user name fiverman I have 103 out of 103 positive transactions on eBay.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    FREE

Handling time
    Two business Days

References
    Ebay: fiverman

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. cameranut

cameranut Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Mar 14, 2013
    Virginia Beach, Va
    Joe
    Price Reduced.... AND still includes over $115 in extras for anyone who might be interested in those items...

- - - Updated - - -

Price reduced

- - - Updated - - -

Price Reduced.... AND still includes over $115 in extras for anyone who might be interested in those items...

- - - Updated - - -

PRICE REDUCED TO $330 [sorry for the redundant posts-- I thought the main body of the post was updating but it did not]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.