1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix GH2 Black Body - Like New

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by yuro, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuro

yuro New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    Dublin, California
    I'm in the process of selling all my Micro 4/3rds gear after moving to a full frame set-up.

Up first is my GH2. I've always kept this protected and have babied it since owning it for the past few months. That's right, I've only owned this for about 3 months. No scratches or scuffs anywhere. Feel free to judge the pictures (take by my GF1 which will also be for sale soon). $720 shipped via insured USPS Priority Mail (1-3days within the CONUS). I can do Express Mail (1 day) upon request but you're going to have to pay for that difference.

Comes with:
    -Original box (not pictured)
    -battery
    -charger
    -video cables (x2)
    -usb cable
    -neck strap (unopened and therefore, unused)
    -manuals and CD's (unopened, therefore nothing registered or disturbed)
    -unfilled warranty card
    -GH2 Body
    -Micro 4/3rds Body cap

Firmware is hackable but I've not changed it or altered it.
    Only shipping to *verified* paypal shipping addresses.
    If you're local to me in the Bay Area, we can do a local deal too.

View attachment 173793 View attachment 173794 View attachment 173795 View attachment 173796 View attachment 173797 View attachment 173798 View attachment 173799 View attachment 173800
    View attachment 173801

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.