1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic lumix GF1 white body hackable...

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ymlccc, Jun 28, 2011.

1. ymlccc

ymlccc New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 16, 2010
    [SOLD]Panasonic lumix GF1 white body hackable. (price adjusted)

I am selling my white GF1 which was originally bought from Japan. The body is in mint condition except two very small dents on the right side (refer to pics below). These two dents are barely visible since they are close to the curve (in between two sides) on the grip. The camera is working flawlessly in both video and photo modes. There's absolutely no scratches on the sensor and screen protector was applied since day one. One more thing that is worth to mention is the camera has 1.1 firmware so it is easily hackable with Ptool (or I can do that...free of charge).

I really like this camera but I also need to get more funding for other lens. Therefore, I decided to let it go... (sigh).

Come with:
    -Original box, booklets, charger, usb cord, charging cord, av cable, original battery, strap
    -Bonus: original Panasonic leather half case (BLK color). It's quite nice looking and man the leather has very nice build quality.

Price:
    SOLD . Actual shipping apply.

Shipping:
    I normally ship the items by Canada Post but since the strike was just over, I also suggest other shipping methods: FedEX, Purolator or Canada post express post. I personally do not like UPS, so I won't step into their door unless I have to.

Payment:
    -We split paypal fee 50/50 if there's any.
    -Email money transfer from Canadian major banks is highly recommended as $1.5 charge on buyer is a lot better than paypal.
    -Local Pickup is also available. I am located in Montreal, Canada. So please feel free to PM me and we will schedule a time locally.

*I have very good feedback on other forums, references are available upon request.

PICS:

mix1.

mix2.

gf1_FW_mix1.

2. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    There is someone who has been looking for a white gf1 for a while - try searching

3. dhype55

dhype55 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 22, 2011
    Vancouver, Canada
    OOOOooh

it's got the JPN menu, I can't remember if 1.1 can be hacked to apply the english menu?

4. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Mine is :)

5. dhype55

dhype55 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 22, 2011
    Vancouver, Canada
    You got PM

6. ymlccc

ymlccc New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 16, 2010
    all private messages replied.

-I could just change the menu to English... i will do that at night. I kind of like the Japanese menu... :)

-shutter count: according to my pictures. it's should be around 3107.

7. ymlccc

ymlccc New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 16, 2010
    thanks guys for all your PM. :)

after many people's inquires about English menu, I quickly hacked it so now it is in English but I didn't touch the video part. This I will leave it to the new owner to decide. I also checked the 3rd party battery option just in case...

gf1_FW_mix1.

Thanks

8. ymlccc

ymlccc New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 16, 2010
    SOLD!