1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix G6 with 14-42 and 45-150 lens | Location: USA PNW | Ships: USA/Can

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BernieT, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernieT

BernieT New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 13, 2013
    SW WA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic Lumix G6 with 14-42 and 45-150 lens

Prices
    $750

Ships to
    USA/Can

Description
    I have a new Panasonic Lumix G6 that I purchased a month ago with the 14-42 kit lens and also the 45-150 lens f4.0-5.6 both lens are the new lighter better image quality VII lens. I have taken approx. 300 photos in testing out the camera. All as new condition.

I have decided to go with a different camera and am either going to return this or will consider selling - need to return by Friday. Thought I would try to offer package to forum member.

All boxes and original documentation included, warrantee cards never sent in and I will provide a copy of the purchase receipt from B&H for any warrantee purposes.

If interested sent me your contact info and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking.

New to this forum but have reference on Ebay - 100% FB -- Buying and selling.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority or UPS - buyers choice

Shipping charge
    TDF - Paid by buyer

Handling time
    2 BD max

References
    EBay - BRT44

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.