1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix G3 with 14-42, 45-200, and a few M42 lenses. | Location: USA-FL | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mgear, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgear

mgear Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 1, 2013
    Eustis, Fl
    Sean Matt
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic Lumix G3 with 14-42, 45-200, and a few M42 lenses.
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic Body with 14-42 and 45-200 for $400 combined (Or 250 for Body and 14-42 / 170 for 45-200)

Pentacon-Meyer 50mm 1.8 for $40

Tamron 135mm 2.8 Adaptall II for $40

Fujian 25mm 1.4 with Adapter $25

Rikenon 55mm 1.4 (As Is) - $25
    </br>Location</br> USA-FL
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> With the G3 kit you'll also get an aftermarket battery and charger (Wasabi Power).

I'd like to sell all of these at once, but I'm willing to split it up if you're nice.

The G3 is in good condition (90/100). The only issue with it is the area where the wrist strap connects to the camera has a few scratches from the metal connector. You could probably smooth it out with something, but I'm not going to attempt it since I'm great at breaking things I try to fix. It comes with everything that it comes with in retail (Strap and caps. Stuff like that).

The 14-42 Kit Lens is in superb condition. No scuffs or scratches. It comes with the hood, carrying thing, and both caps.

The 45-200 is literally brand new. It arrived from BH two days ago. Comes with everything you get in the box.

For the M42 lenses, you can refer to this thread for images of them
    (And images of the 14-42).

I'll give a brief description of each lens.

The Pentacon is in great condition both optically and physically. It has a nice weight to it when combined with the attachment.

The Tamron is also in great condition both optically and physically. It's a bit long, but will work if you have a tripod or steady hand.

The Rikenon is as is since my cat decided to knock it off a table onto a carpeted floor. It wasn't enough to break any glass, but it did jam the focusing ring. Aperture functions as intended. If you can fix it, you have a fantastic fast lens.

The Fujian CCTV lens is pretty weird. It doesn't have the best quality but is pretty fun to use and has a buttery focus ring. Adapter is included (Silver).

In the pictures of the camera and lens. If it isn't mentioned in this ad, it's just a smudge or some fuzz.

Total for everything with shipping added would be $550USD since I'd probably have to use something other than priority since I'd need a large box for safe shipping.

If you buy separately, shipping will be $10 for everything but the Fujian.

On the trade option, I'm looking at a Sony Alpha SLT camera like the A55, 35, or 37. Kit lens would be a lovely addition to the trade.

I might be open to other trades, go ahead and ask!

Thanks for looking,
    Sean
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 to 2 Business days
    </br>References</br> Ebay is "seanrmatt" but I normally sell on Craigslist
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      222.5 KB
      Views:
    • b.JPG
      b.JPG
      File size:
      184.6 KB
      Views:
    • c.JPG