• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Buy/Sell feedback for hionhifi (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hionhifi

Mu-43 Regular
Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine Micro Four Thirds, MFT | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine for Micro Four Thirds, MFT, M43 Mirrorless Cameras

Prices
$375 Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine MFT

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
Selling a new Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine MFT lens. The Rokinon is brand new in the box. Nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for looking.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
FREE

Handling time
24hrs, unless it's the weekend, then it's the next business day.

References
Ebay: hionhifi

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 36710
View attachment 36708
218_5418492.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Grinch

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Maybe change title, as this looks like a fake ad, not being about what is expected.

hionhifi

Mu-43 Regular
I'll take your advice thank you. It initially was a Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 for sale, but I've since decided to keep it, however I couldn't change the title. I'll close this one out and start another for the Rokinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom