• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 OIS Lens | Location: uk | Ships: uk

Buy/Sell feedback for pancake (14)

pancake

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 OIS Lens
</br>Prices</br> £118
</br>Location</br> uk
</br>Ships to</br> uk
</br>Description</br> Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 OIS Lens

mint as new with leather pouch and both end caps

lovely lens only selling to fund a x100s purchase

cheers

payment via bt transfer please
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> special delivery
</br>Shipping charge</br> -
</br>Handling time</br> 2 days
</br>References</br> got great fb on here
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

W

wassap

Hi is this still for sale? Would you take £110 for it?

J

JayUK

Hi I will take at asking price

Bank transfer fine

Cheers

James

J

JayUK

Refund received

Hope whoever you posted it too returns it!

G

GW61

I am looking for a 45-150 zoom, what is the situation with this lens. Has it been returned and for sale again.

Anybody else got one of these for sale?

J

JayUK

I bought it - seller mistakenly sent it too another address nothing to do with me.

Seller will I'm sure let you know if it ever found its way back - I bought one new now so no longer in the hunt!

G

GW61

Thanks for the info, I thought that may be the case.

Interested to hear your views on the lens? I have decided on this lens but with half an eye on the 45-200mm lens as well.

J

JayUK

I had half an eye on the 200 - but reading various reports it sounded like the smaller size of the 150 worked better with my gf3.

Lens only arrives yesterday so not tested yet - off on holiday in a week so will be put through its paces then.

Cheers

Latest threads

Top Bottom