1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Matt917k, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt917k

Matt917k Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 10, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    Matt
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
    </br>Prices</br> Would trade for LVF1 or LVF2 plus a cash difference. Or sell outright for $120 obo.
    </br>Location</br> Australia
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Hi all,

Kit lens and no it's not the PZ, 0 use, both caps and hood but as it was a kit lens no pouch. Looking to trade for an LVF either 1 or 2. Would happily trade for either with a likely cash adjustment if an LVF2. If you're based in Australia it would make the deal easier, even better if you are in Sydney. I will ship worldwide if we can work out a deal though.

I already have one of these from my GX1 kit which I use as my default lens, I think it is a fantastic all-rounder.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> Whatever it takes
    </br>Shipping charge</br> At Cost
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Matt917k

Matt917k Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 10, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    Matt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.