1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens | Location: Florida | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by MacBook, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    For someone who needs image stabilization in the lens, this Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens is in excellent condition. It has had a UV filter on it for its entire lifetime. I can see what looks like one speck of dust internally in the lens.

I would like to trade for an Olympus M.Zuiko 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II MSC ED lens since I do not need the IS in the lens. The Panasonic is faster but a bit heavier. It is an excellent lens with which I have taken some remarkable photographs, both with Panasonic and Olympus bodies. However, I am interested in trying the Olympus and often have very good light here in Florida, so the slower lens is not too much of an issue.

DXO shows them about equal:
    http://www.dxomark.com/Lenses/Compa...A-OIS-on-Olympus-OM-D-E-M1___1110_909_447_909

References
    Ebay: elliot v

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror! Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    Did I miss the price?

3. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am not selling the lens, but rather am looking for a trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.