COMPLETED Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BrankoD76, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrankoD76

BrankoD76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2012
    Word from our admin, Amin Sabet:

"Hi Branko,

As you know, a number of members have been suspicious of your "For Sale" postings because you have an unusual payment method and your only feedback is from someone with limited presence on the forum. I did investigate the person who gave you the feedback (mackloon) and verified that he has extensive positive feedback at PentaxForums and on Ebay. I also verified that he and you have not accessed this site from the same IP range or internet provider at any time.

The bottom line is that your multiple items for sale, limited feedback, and unusual payment method raise suspicion. Despite this, I am allowing you to continue to sell on this site. People have to decide for themselves whether they want to take the risk of buying from you. I think it will help your cause if you post a detailed explanation of your situation with Amazon in each of your "For Sale" listings. If and when you get a track record of feedback on the site, this should get easier.

On a practical level, your sales create problems for the moderators because your posts get reported to the moderators over and over. In order to solve the issue of moderator time/effort, I am requiring that from now on you copy this entire private message and paste it within quotes attributed to me in each and every one of your "For Sale" listings here at I am sorry to impose this requirement, but it is the only way you can keep selling without the moderators having to respond to reported posts again and again.

All best,
    Amin Sabet ( Admin)

Hello everyone,

I will just say... dream lens

Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Cameras

Condition: Equipment is absolutely new, factory sealed
    Payment option: Moneygram (I'm really sorry, Paypal is not available in my country)
    U.S. Only

You can find discussion how all this works and why I'm forced to use Moneygram at:

Price with shipping and money transaction fee's included:

8-11 business days: $309
    6-8 business days: $322
    5-8 business days: $323
    3-5 business days: $335
    2-business days: $341
    1-business day: $353
    Express delivery: $337 (only for certain locations, same or next day, call me)

I'm still waiting for my 2nd satisfied customer who will write my 2nd feedback :D

This optimism of mine reminds me of a scene from the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" when knight loses both hands and legs in the sword duel and says: "Let's continue, it is nothing but a mere flesh wound!" or something like that :D

Do you have Paypal... No :|, are you in the U.S... No :|, do you have photos... No :|

Wait where are you going, I'm the best seller here, come back :D

You must admit it's similar :p

Apparently, you can call me Mr. No :p I have read that comic when I was young.

Sorry guy's, if there is no humor, I think I would give up.

So please, if you have any question about this product or you are looking for some other product to buy, feel free to send me PM, I will try to answer as fast as I can. If I can't offer you something, be sure I will give you advice where is currently best price on market. My time zone is GMT+1, if I'm not responding it mean's that I'm sleeping, otherwise you will receive answer in minutes :D

Best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.