1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic lumix DMW-FL360

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SeveNx7, May 27, 2012.

1. SeveNx7

SeveNx7 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 20, 2012
    SeveN
    Have an unopened fl360 that I purchased as part of a package off of Craigslist. Only need one so I'm selling the other. It's unopened but will open to test it out if your like. I can shoot a quick vid up to YouTube if need be. I'm new here but am on other sites like cheapassgamer and my eBay feedback Is blackmesamedia08 (ive had 3 recent negative feedback selling impossible film from people who didnt read the auction or know what they were buying full disclosure) and I can put it on eBay but you'll be paying those fees.
    It's 219 on amazon but I'm only looking for 180 plus shipping but am willing to trade for a lens (even if I have to add money) or shoot me an offer. I'll also have a 45-200 Panasonic lens I'll be getting rid of soon as well!
    I'll send pics to interested people this is the pic from the day I purchased them.

Attached Files:

2. SeveNx7

SeveNx7 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 20, 2012
    SeveN
    Added to amazon marketplace for 210. If anyone's interested ill still honor my original price

3. SeveNx7

SeveNx7 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 20, 2012
    SeveN