1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1K w/14-42mm kit lens $323.64 @ amazon.com (USA) VG cond.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by zapatista, Nov 16, 2012.

1. zapatista

zapatista Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    Mike Barber
  2. zapatista

Mar 19, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    Mike Barber
  3. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Good heavens. I remember seeing the GX1K for $550 not long ago, and thinking that was a great deal. I guess good things come to those who wait!

4. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Don't forget to check the description Under 'seller information' if you buy one from Amazon Warehouse. There's one left with this description:

"Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Accessories may have cosmetic damage. Eligible for 30-day return policy. Aftermarket warranty available for purchase from Square Trade since used items are not typically covered by the original manufacturer's warranty. «"

5. zapatista

Mar 19, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    Mike Barber
    True but mine had the same description...the body was perfect...easy amazon returns.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.