1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3X $280 on Ebay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by ReallyBadPictures, Feb 4, 2013.

1. thomastaesu

thomastaesu Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2012
    ATL, GA
    Thomas
    Picture of red one looks like it has regular 14-42 instead of PZ one.

2. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Isn't the GX-1 a better deal at $299? (IF it comes with regular 14-42mm lens)

3. ReallyBadPictures

ReallyBadPictures Mu-43 Regular

Jan 12, 2013
    Yes. Before buying this I would contact Budig to make sure it comes with the PZ lens...

4. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    MD, USA
    JohnRae
    I almost want to buy the red version as a V-day present for my GF but I also noticed the regular lens instead of the PZ. The listing has a number to contact them. I may just call them and verify...

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Buydig and they verified that both black and red versions do come with the PZ lens

• Like Like x 1
  5. ReallyBadPictures

ReallyBadPictures Mu-43 Regular

Jan 12, 2013
    Awesome. Thanks for doing that.
    The cheapest price I can find on just that lens is $300...

6. rusty

rusty Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 10, 2011
    It's impossible to sell used Panasonic stuff for any value. All of their products are constantly on clearance.

7. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    If you click on the "in the box", it does say "Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Power Zoom O.I.S. Lens".

Also, for those who don't know, the seller (BuyDig) is Beach Camera. I think they started BuyDig to sell non-camera related electronics. So they should be fully authorized with warranty.

8. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    On Amazon, the GF3 and 14mm is for sale new from Panacam from Taiwan for $279 + shipping!

9. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    MD, USA
    JohnRae
    So I pulled the trigger on this deal yesterday and to my surprise, I got home today with it waiting for me at my doorstep :eek:  That was the fastest i've ever received an item from eBay. Hope my girlfriend likes it.

10. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    You could easily sell the lens for $250 or more and basically get the camera body for almost nothing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.