• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic/Lumix 25mm f1.7. Ships: US

ektar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Don
User name: ektar

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic/Lumix 25mm f1.7

Prices: $115

Ships to: US

Description: Like new. I picked this up and have used it very very little. Focuses properly, glass is clean, body is unmarked. Comes in factory box with OE caps, lens hood, front trim ring and Tiffen UV/Protector filter. (The rear cap may be aftermarket...). Wanted to post it up here first for a few days before...elsewhere. Please contact me with any questions.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS, probably First Class Parcel

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: Usually two days unless the upcoming holiday intervenes.

References: eBay user name "dilligafdon"

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom