• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens | Location: NYC | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for metalmania (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmania

Mu-43 Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens
</br>Prices</br> $280
</br>Location</br> NYC
</br>Ships to</br> CONUS
</br>Description</br> Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens for micro four thirds: $280 shipped

Excellent condition. No scratches, no dust, no fungus. With front and rear caps. Couldn't find the box though.
The reason I want to sell it is I have Panny 25mm already and I have too many other lenses! This lens performed very well on E-PL2 and E-M5.
You sure know this lens is perfect except the AF speed is not very fast.

I am new here but I have 100% positive feedback on pentax forums and ebay. I prefer the buyer who has good feedback too. :smile:

Thanks.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> USPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> free shipping
</br>Handling time</br> 1 working day
</br>References</br> Ebay: metalhoos
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom