1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 Lens In Stock at B&H Photo

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, May 6, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    B&h has the highly regarded and difficult to find Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 pancake in stock for $359 with free shipping. I don't expect this to last long.

Direct link: Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 ASPH at B&H

The above links have our affiliate codes included. For us to get credit, you have to click the link prior to putting the lens in your "shopping cart". Thanks for helping to support Mu-43.com!

[Thanks timein]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dave Jenkins

Dave Jenkins Mu-43 Veteran

I should have bought this lens a year and a half ago, but kept putting off a decision while prices went up and up. The B&H price is the best deal we're likely to get anytime soon, so I ordered one.

3. drizek

drizek Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 5, 2011
    I keep wanting to sell it in antticipatiton of a new model, but I just cant bring myself to do it.

4. jgmankos

jgmankos Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2012
    Slatington, PA
    John
    Thanks for the heads up....I'm in for one! I'm fairly new to this site (and m4/3 in general) but I hope you have an affiliate program set up with B&H because I clicked thru the link :smile:

5. EddyKilowatt

EddyKilowatt New to Mu-43

Jun 21, 2011
    It is a great little lens, beautiful color and contrast, but due for an update for a couple of minor annoyances... focus noise and lack of orientation sensor being my main gripes. Surely Panny could do this without having to re-tool the optics, and keep the price dropping down the learning curve?

6. Kelton

Kelton Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    • Like Like x 1
  7. loony33

loony33 Mu-43 Rookie

May 10, 2012
    Philadelphia
    That's a good sign.