1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Lumix 14-140mm lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mqavila, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Hi,

Anyone here based in the Philippines (or nearby) and willing to sell their Lumix 14-140mm lens at a reasonable price? Please let me know. Thanks!

I'm actually also considering ordering from a U.S. online store and having it sent to a friend or a cousin. What online store offers the best price for this lens? Would really appreciate some help. Thanks again!

Regards

2. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Already considering ordering from an online shop in the U.S. Hope someone can point me in the right direction! :)

3. fastcar888

fastcar888 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Florida
    B &H, Amazon or Adorama are all excellent and reliable. I have purchased many times from all three. Good luck. :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paint and Shoot

Paint and Shoot New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 4, 2010
    Bellingham, WA
    If you are going to have one shipped to somebody in the US why not consider buying mine that is available on this forum. I would be happy to ship it to your US contact.
    Regards,
    Ann

• Like Like x 1
  5. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Hi, I just sent you a pm on this. Thanks!

6. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Still looking for a reasonably priced one. Missed youry's lens by a few hours! Darn! :(

7. Paint and Shoot

Paint and Shoot New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 4, 2010
    Bellingham, WA
    I'm confused. My lens is still available. Sent pm with more photos.

8. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Hi, I'm a bit bothered by the scuff and by its age. I'm obsessive-compulsive that way. I'm still hoping to obtain a similarly-priced one that's newer. But thanks so much for your offer! :)

9. mqavila

mqavila Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Still looking. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.