1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic/Leica PL 25mm 1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kahren, Dec 12, 2011.

1. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 21, 2010
    For sale Panasonic/Leica PL 25mm 1.4. The lens is in like excellent, the hood and pouch have never been unwrapped. This is a great lens, one of the best i have used on m4/3 body, i really hate to let it go but i am looking for something longer so i have to sell this lens to justify the oly 45mm 1.8 i want to get.

SOLD! $510 shipped personal/gift paypal or add 3% for regular

2. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Darn it! Waiting for a lens to sell on another forum so I can get one of these! Hopefully it doesn't get snatched up before I get the cash :)

3. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    My fingers are crossed for you Colin. I predict this one will be a classic in the years to come. Meanwhile, it's just darn fun to shoot with...

4. Ecto1

Ecto1 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 12, 2011
    Toronto, ONT
    pm sent