Panasonic Leica DG 25mm Summilux In Stock at Unique Photo

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Update: Out of stock again!

[​IMG]

Unique Photo has the 25mm DG Summilux in stock for $599.95 with free shipping!

Please take the following steps to buy the lens so we get credit for referring you:
    1. Click here to get to Unique Photo's website
    2. Search for "H-X025" on their website to find this lens on their site
    The above link contains our affiliate code. Your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer. Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart". Thanks for supporting Mu-43.com!

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Now out of stock!

3. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    I was about to say good thing I didn't order it two days ago so that I could use the affiliate link. But now it's out of stock. Oh well. Just not meant to be.

I'm still concerned about the whole rattle snaking noise when used with Oly cameras though ... sigh.

4. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    I "think" I ordered one yesterday but no word from Unique Photo about whether it is shipping soon or whether I just ended up pre-ordering it. My order says "pending" on the Unique Photo order status page ... whatever that means.

Now, assuming the 25mm gets here soon, I just have to decide if I'm going to keep my 20mm pancake or sell it.

Oh, and I used the affiliate link so I hope you see some money from this sale, Amin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. winx14

winx14 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 1, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Indeed the website shows out of stock, but I am able to add it to cart. Anyone know what this means? Backorder?

6. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Probably means that they are more than happy to take your $$$ and make you wait until they have more in stock! :smile: