• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic / Leica 50-200mm [reduced] Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for figure five (44)

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic / Leica: GX8 | 7-14mm | 8-18mm | 15mm f1.7 | 25mm f1.4 | 12-60mm | 50-200mm | 45-175mm

Prices: GX8 $449 SOLD
7-14mm f4 $449 SOLD
8-18mm f2.8-4 $699 SOLD
15mm f1.7 $279 SOLD
25mm f1.4 $239 reduced SOLD
12-60mm f2.8-4 $499 SOLD
50-200mm f2.8-4 $1069 reduced
45-175mm f4-5.6 $269 SOLD

Ships to: US

Description: For all items, I will cover shipping. Please add 1.5% to split the PayPal fee with me. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I can add pictures at some point if the items don't sell expediently, just don't have time at the moment. In the meantime, see my feedback here and on fredmiranda.com (92+ ratings, same username) to confirm that my listings are consistently accurate, if not conservative, as far as rating condition on items for sale.

I will only work with established members with positive feedback.

SOLD Panasonic GX8, black. 9.5/10 condition. Shutter count is 4223. One single light finish mark on a corner of the bottom plate, otherwise pristine body, LCD, EVF, sensor. Includes body cap, battery (generic), and charger. No box.
Great camera with an awesome EVF (really the best EVF on a rangefinder-style body out there). Image quality is indistinguishable from G9, E-M1 mk II / III / Pen-F in my experience. Weather sealed and great industrial design.

SOLD Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm f4. Includes front and rear caps, original box, lens case etc. 9.5/10 condition. Perfect glass. Barely any signs of use (maybe some subtle smudges on the plastic of the hood). Super sharp and well centered.

SOLD Panasonic / Leica 8-18mm f2.8-4. 10/10 mint / like new condition in box. Includes hood, front and rear caps, lens case, retail box. No signs of use on barrel or glass. Super sharp and well centered.

SOLD Panasonic / Leica 15mm f1.7. 9/10 condition. A couple of tiny finish marks. The previous owner painted a 3mm red alignment line on the focus ring which I never really noticed but it's there. Includes original retail box, front and rear caps, original metal hood, and rubber hood cap (hood cap has a few scuff marks in the rubber but works perfectly). Super sharp and well centered.

SOLD Panasonic / Leica 25mm f1.4. 9/10 condition. Includes front and rear caps, no hood and no box. Few signs of use, perfect glass. Super sharp and well centered.

SOLD Panasonic / Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4. 9.5/10 condition. No marks of use anywhere on the body. Perfect glass. Includes front and rear caps, hood (like new). No box.

Panasonic / Leica 50-200mm f2.8-4. A special lens. 9.5/10 condition, has one subtle 3mm rub mark in the finish on the bottom of the barrel (not a scratch). Glass is perfect. Includes front and rear caps, hood (like new), lens case (unused), original retail box. Sharp and well centered.

SOLD Panasonic 45-175mm f4-5.6. A great and useful lens, a real sleeper in m43. 10/10 condition, no signs of use on barrel or glass. Includes original box, caps, hood. Box is slightly crunched on one corner for full disclosure. I purchased 4 copies of this lens and kept the best one, it is a real performer, especially at the long end.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: included

Handling time: 1-2 days

References: ebay figure-five; fredmiranda figure five

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
I'm adding a few photos of the Panasonic / Leica 15mm f1.7 since someone inquired about the tiny red paint alignment mark. While inspecting the lens I realized it's in better shape than I remembered, so updating condition to 9/10.
IMG_4634.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_4635.jpg
IMG_4636.jpg

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom