1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4 Summilux lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dougjgreen, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4 Summilux lens

Prices
    PanaLeica 25mm f1.4 Summilux Asph - $379.99

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I'm downsizing my Micro 4/3 kit, and this 25mm lens is one that, surprisingly, I have hardly used. It seems that I am getting far more out of my 14mm and Sigma 19mm and 60mm lenses. So I decided to let this pristine condition PanaLeica Summilux go to a new home.
    The lens is true mint condition - there really is not a mark on it except for some subtle rubmarks on the rear bayonet mount that show it's been on and off of a camera a handful of times. It comes with the original lens hood, original front and rear caps, and carrying pouch. Sorry, I don't have the original box anymore.

PanaleicaFr. PanaleicaSide3. PanaleicaStuff. PanaleicaSide1. PanaleicaRear1. PanaleicaSide2.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    included in price within U.S.A.

Handling time
    1 day

References
    dougjgreen here and on ebay with perfect feedback

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    FYI, this lens is no longer available - It was traded as partial compensation for oo74's E-M1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.