• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4. $275 shipped.Ships: US

Meditabundo

New to Mu-43
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
User name: Meditabundo

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus E-M 10 Mark II body, Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4, Olympus 17mm f1.8 & Ricoh GR

Prices: All prices include shipping

Olympus E-M 10 Mark II: $260 ***SOLD****
PanaLeica 25mm f1.4: $275
Olympus 17mm f1.8: $240 ***SOLD***
Helios 44-2 58mm f2: $85 ***SOLD***
Ricoh GR: $315 ***SOLD***

Ships to: US

Description: Reshuffling my M43 kit and passing on my current setup.

Olympus E-M 10 Mark II body: **SOLD**

PanaLeica 25mm f1.4: Love this lens! It's in excellent condition, maybe a tiny bit of wear on the rubber grip. Optically no issues that I've noticed. Comes with original plastic hood and both caps (the rear cap is an Olympus one, don't have the Panasonic one sorry!) No box. Sad to see this one go!

Olympus 17mm f1.8: ***SOLD***

Helios 44-2 58mm f2
: ***SOLD***

Ricoh GR
: ***SOLD***

I have all the items posted on reddit /r/photomarket under the same username. I will be posting the same pictures here.

Any other thing, just let me know! I'll answer any questions.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: First class or priority mail

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: 1-3 days

References: /u/Meditabundo on reddit to see my /r/photomarket posts

Additional comments:

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Yes

Attachments

Last edited:

number17

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just want to give my 2 cents, I bought this 25mm f1.4 YEARS ago, and up to this day it is still one of my favorite lenses. f1.4 is sharp, the bokeh is beautiful, and for the price it's worth every penny. It's a lens every M43 photographer should have in his / her bag imo :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom