• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux

Prices

Ships to
USA

Description
Selling a Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4 DG Summilux. Includes caps, hood, pouch, box. I do not have the purchase invoice.

Condition is perfect other than minimal wear on the caps from rubbing something in my pocket.

No pics because there is nothing to show.

US shipping only, no Canada or elsewhere

Regular PayPal only (no eCheck or Gift)

No trades

Price is firm

Please do not PM me unless you have PayPal payment ready to go

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
2 business days maximum

References
FM, Ebay: asabet

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

nstelemark

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Larry
I've become allergic to filling out custom forms. Price adjusted down after doing a search on recent sales.
PayPal should make this pretty automatic and beyond that the only thing one really needs to know is the HS (Harmonization System) customs code for lenses - 9002.11.90.00. Shipping with paypal is very easy now, they have certainly made me want to accept payment this way simply for convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom