1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic Leica 25mm 1.4

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Tincam, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Tincam

Tincam Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    Iowa
    Matt
    I'm looking to buy a Panasonic Leica 25mm for micro 4/3.
    I have lots of 100% positive feedback of FM Forums and EBay under "Tincam".
    I'm fairly new to micro 4/3 and am currently using the OM-D EM-5 with Oly 14-42, Panny 45-200, and a couple Nikon ais lenses.
    I'm in need of a good fast AF prime. I think he 25mm will be just right.

I'll pay with PayPal.

Thanks,
    Matt Miller
    Cambridge, IA

2. JimmyK

JimmyK Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 11, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    James Knodell
    The Panasonic Lieca 25mm f1.4 is the lens I keep on my E-M5 about 90% of the time. I ordered mine from Kenmore Camera in the Seattle area. They are competitively priced and seem to get a steady supply of this lens. Even when the status for this lens shows "on order" the wait is only a few days. You can find Kenmore Camera with a google search. Their preferred method of payment seems to be PayPal.

3. Tincam

Tincam Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    Iowa
    Matt
    Still looking

Thanks for the info JimmyK. I contacted them. They don't have any now, but will let me know when they do. You're right, they have good prices.

4. slivvy

slivvy Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 30, 2012
    I want this lens too :-(

My om-d is coming tomorrow and I would love to have this lens for it.