Showcase Panasonic Leica 15mm f/1.7 DG Summilux

Karl_Jr

Mu-43 Regular
Lovely shadows Karl Jr, welcome.
Thanks,

I was planning to develop this image with a strong contrast in B&W in the post. When i opened it, i really liked the cracks on the wall and went with a little less contrast to bring them out more.

The power of raw shooting...

Karl_Jr

Mu-43 Regular
I find it very hard to shoot with this focal length. Thats why i am trying hard to get used to it Had to do some light perspective correction on snapseed

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ToxicTabasco

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ToxicTabasco
Still waiting for a clear night sky for the Milky Way. This was facing East to South East where the Milky way was scheduled to rise at about 1AM. The crescent moon was about to set, and the clouds rolled in. It was another cloudy day all week, all month all year. Anyway, another opportunity to test the 15mm f/1.7.

Last edited:

petegiu

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Giuseppe Petenzi
I can't check now ,later I will attach the picture directly.
Sorry for difficul to share.
Giuseppe

petegiu

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Giuseppe Petenzi
EM-1 PL15 f/1.7

Mike G

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Mike Gorman
A test panorama of my untidy garden, with the P Leica 15mm 1.7, the dandelions are back! Just trying out the method of doing a Panorama in Lightroom, cracking little lens.

PS, forgot to say three horizontal frame stitch.

Last edited:

petegiu

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Giuseppe Petenzi
Lathe operator
EM-1 PL 15mm f/1.7

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Now that's a lathe!
It reminds me of the spinning factory I worked at : 4-metre diameter dishes, spinning with massive blowtorches and rollers on'em. (Before photography was even invented, that's my excuse)

petegiu

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Giuseppe Petenzi
EM-1 PL 15mm. F/1.7 This morning.

Brecht

Mu-43 Regular
I like the shot but , in my opinion , the bycicle had to be included in the frame.

giuseppe
Thank you for your feedback. I was standing on a traffic island in a busy street, so it was not possible to move a lot. But I agree that it would look better with the full bicycle in the frame.

petegiu

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Giuseppe Petenzi
Thank you for your feedback. I was standing on a traffic island in a busy street, so it was not possible to move a lot. But I agree that it would look better with the full bicycle in the frame.
...in this case for you was impossible and unsafe!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom