• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic Leica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 (4/3)

Buy/Sell feedback for wyip (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyip

Mu-43 Regular
Panasonic Leica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 (4/3) - REDUCED

Up for sale is my Panasonic Leica 14-50mm lens. Lens has caps and is in excellent condition. I used this on my E-PL2 and GH2 to good effect. No scuffs or scratches, this lens is clean throughout. I'm asking $600 for the lens plus a Panasonic DMW-MA1 4/3 -> m4/3 adapter, (not pictured) in like new condition with caps and box, or best offer. Price including insured USPS shipping and paypal fees.

View attachment 171089 View attachment 171090
View attachment 171091

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom