1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic H-H014 14mm f/2.5 (like new!) | Location: Toronto | Ships: Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Taff7si, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taff7si

Taff7si New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 3, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic H-H014 14mm f/2.5 (like new!)
    </br>Prices</br> $200
    </br>Location</br> Toronto
    </br>Ships to</br> Canada
    </br>Description</br> Hello all, it's time to clean house and sell off some items that are not getting much use. My home is smoke-free home and I take care of my equipment. I'm in Toronto, so easiest thing for me is to just meet up with another GTA Mu-43er and just exchange cash & goods.

I have a barely ever used Panasonic 14mm 2.5 from kit (complete with cap), asking $200 I have the PL25 too, so I hardly ever used this lens that came with my GF2 (bought less than a year ago). Thank you for your interest!:thumbup:

</br>Handling time</br> 1-3 days
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. aragorn764

aragorn764 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 9, 2012
    Alberta, CANADA
    PM sent

3. Taff7si

Taff7si New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 3, 2012