1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panasonic GX85 and G85 free lens deals

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tkbslc, Dec 9, 2018.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Panasonic is giving free lenses with the GX85 and G85.

G85 + 12-60 kit with a free 45-200 II (and some free accessories) = $897
    PanasonicLumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens and Accessory Kit

weather sealed double lens kit for $900 is pretty unreal, IMO.

GX85 still doing free 45-150mm with the 12-32 kit for $497 PanasonicLumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lenses and Accessories Kit (Black)

You can't beat this for the money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. retiredfromlife

retiredfromlife Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Real good deals, never seen any as good as that in Sydney.

Edit: all I seem to see is the free 25mm 1.7, where I live

3. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Those are both ridiculously good deals.

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

5. Turbofrog

Turbofrog Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 21, 2014
    Jeez, those deals are bonkers. That's less than the price of the G85 with 12-60 up here in Canada, and you get the 45-200 thrown in for good measure...

Not only that, but you get the 3 year warranty, too. I wish Panny still honoured international warranties...not that I've ever had an issue that needed one, mind you.

6. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Yeah, I'm guessing they must not be selling many 45-200 II's if they are just giving them away. I'm sorry our friends to the north aren't receiving the same deals.

If I sold both the lenses, I'm thinking maybe I could have the camera for $400 or less. Trying to decide if I want to keep them or not.

7. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team Subscribing Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    OTOH, the 45-200 is probably the softest lens in the system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.