Panasonic GX7 reduced to $399 on RobertsCamera Ebay Store!

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Thanks to you as well. They have now sold all 8 that were available. Maybe that's the last of them, but if they came up with eight more there might be more, a few anyway, to follow. I ordered mine and selected the $9 USPS Priority shipping, hoping it would come before Christmas, but they're saying Friday. Given the fact it's coming from Indianapolis and I'm in Ohio, I'm hoping for early delivery by tomorrow.
We'll see. If I see another batch listed, I will post it here. Robert

DigitalD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David
Thanks to you as well. They have now sold all 8 that were available. Maybe that's the last of them, but if they came up with eight more there might be more, a few anyway, to follow. I ordered mine and selected the $9 USPS Priority shipping, hoping it would come before Christmas, but they're saying Friday. Given the fact it's coming from Indianapolis and I'm in Ohio, I'm hoping for early delivery by tomorrow.
We'll see. If I see another batch listed, I will post it here. Robert
Not super happy with their shipping. I ordered mine early Friday afternoon and they didn't make the label until Saturday end of day and the post office didn't receive it until Monday. Mine says Friday toov and I paid the xtra cash for 2 day. A little disappointed in that.

vtsteevo

Mu-43 Regular
Mine shipped right away. Ordered it Monday and will have it tomorrow. I had a GX-1, replaced it with an E-PM2, but never got a long with the oly interface. Pretty excited about the GX-7.

xonix

New to Mu-43
Mine shipped right away. Ordered it Monday and will have it tomorrow. I had a GX-1, replaced it with an E-PM2, but never got a long with the oly interface. Pretty excited about the GX-7.
Thanks to rjl1246, I was able to grab 1 of 2 which was available again.

Like you I had a GX1 , added a E-M10 , then subsequently absolutely gutted to lose them both to a thief on an overseas trip. I was gonna sell off the Oly upon return because despite the excellent IQ and handling, I could never get used to their menus.

Travel insurance helped to recoup portion of the equipment cost but I knew I wasn't able to spend big this time round.

Perhaps it was just as well I missed out at a Nex 6 + 16-55@ 425, I think I would've regretted that for it's menus are probably worse than Oly's. I was gonna pull trigger for A6000 or LX100 before I saw this deal and decided to hold off on that.

DigitalD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David
Thanks to rjl1246, I was able to grab 1 of 2 which was available again.

Like you I had a GX1 , added a E-M10 , then subsequently absolutely gutted to lose them both to a thief on an overseas trip. I was gonna sell off the Oly upon return because despite the excellent IQ and handling, I could never get used to their menus.

Travel insurance helped to recoup portion of the equipment cost but I knew I wasn't able to spend big this time round.

Perhaps it was just as well I missed out at a Nex 6 + 16-55@ 425, I think I would regretted that for it's menus are probably worse than Oly's. I was gonna pull trigger for A6000 or LX100 before I saw this deal and decided to hold off on that.
Good deal! Glad you were able to get one. Sheesh I should call Roberts on Friday and see if I get a kick back from all these sales! Ha!

Update on mine. Looks like it's on the delivery truck today. So very excited at the moment. I just cleaned every last lens I have lol!

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Good deal! Glad you were able to get one. Sheesh I should call Roberts on Friday and see if I get a kick back from all these sales! Ha!

Update on mine. Looks like it's on the delivery truck today. So very excited at the moment. I just cleaned every last lens I have lol!
Looks like your 20/1.7 is arriving today as well. :smile: I'll be curious to hear what you think between the 17, 20 and 25.

DigitalD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David
Looks like your 20/1.7 is arriving today as well. :smile: I'll be curious to hear what you think between the 17, 20 and 25.
Oh snap! Its a Christmas miracle!

Now I just hope she gets here before I have to leave :-O

Im thinking the 20 might live on the GX7 as the 25 may be better suited for the EM1. The 17 may be traded for a 9-18 or 12mm. Will definitely be posting photos and impressions next week!

ronk

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Ron
Update 12-23-14: As to the Panasonic Holiday bonus extended warranty eligibility, I checked with Roberts Camera before delivery of the GX7, and this was their reply:

"It is a US model but unfortunately it doesn't qualify for the double warranty promotion. According to the list of items you sent, the black body doesn't qualify. Only the silver body only qualifies."
Next I will check with Panasonic directly to see if they will still accept it perhaps.
Update.I received my GX7 body on Christmas eve! It is black, it is in a kit box, dmc-gx7k-pk. They must have sold the 14-42II lens separately. I already have the oly e-m10, but, at this price, wanted to check out the gx7, since not in local stores to try out, thinking I could resell at my cost. Well, 1st handling of the camera, and I'm disappointed in how the evf fits to my eyeglasses. It seems tiny. The e-m10 is much easier to view for me. Even the lcd (I use 3:2 aspect, I give a slight edge to the e-m10. Imaging appears similar between the cameras. So, rather than put more clicks on this camera, I may sell it for the same bargain price here on mu-43 to someone who missed the deal. It has less than 20 clicks on it. Will likely post it soon.

BigCTM

Mu-43 Regular
Many have said that this helps with eyeglasses.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/998484-REG/panasonic_dmw_ec1_eyecup.html

Update.I received my GX7 body on Christmas eve! It is black, it is in a kit box, dmc-gx7k-pk. They must have sold the 14-42II lens separately. I already have the oly e-m10, but, at this price, wanted to check out the gx7, since not in local stores to try out, thinking I could resell at my cost. Well, 1st handling of the camera, and I'm disappointed in how the evf fits to my eyeglasses. It seems tiny. The e-m10 is much easier to view for me. Even the lcd (I use 3:2 aspect, I give a slight edge to the e-m10. Imaging appears similar between the cameras. So, rather than put more clicks on this camera, I may sell it for the same bargain price here on mu-43 to someone who missed the deal. It has less than 20 clicks on it. Will likely post it soon.

darrellc

Mu-43 Regular
I saw earlier today that shop.panasonic.com has the silver body for $464 if you get an account with them.

gearcrasher

New to Mu-43

duke

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Duke
Unfortunately I sat on the fence too long and missed out on this deal :(
Posting here hoping that someone who was lucky enough to order one has decided that they don't really need it and would like to pass on the deal to a fellow m43 enthusiast ;)

Serhan

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom