Panasonic GX7 reduced to $399 on RobertsCamera Ebay Store!

DigitalD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David

DigitalD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David
I know right! I couldn't pass it up. If it will do what I think it will do the EM1 may be on the chopping block ;)

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
Ive been eyeing the GX7 ever since I bought my Sony A7 to scale my EM1 down too. From what I read this is a great camera in a compact body.

RobertsCamera on Ebay just dropped their price to $399.98 NEW! Ive never seem it that low so I had to grab one. There is more then 10 available. I should have mine next week and will report back if all goes well!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400825391596?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Thanks.. I am now $400 poorer! damn deals!

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
arg........... decision.... decision..... decision
and holy crap, just realized it's black body @.@

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
This is going to be my 2nd GX7 in 2weeks!
You bought another one! :smile:

AND it's a black body which I wanted but I have the silver one coming from B & H to replace my original order "water-soaked" one and so I will resist this. There are only 7 available now. Also, I believe you can use the Panasonic rebate for an additional year on the warranty. Roberts Camera is listed on the rebate form. ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/camera/warranty/2014_lumix_extended_warranty_offer_warranty.pdf
Don't know if this would include ebay purchases but I would assume since it is Roberts Camera then this would be acceptable.

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
You bought another one! :smile:

AND it's a black body which I wanted but I have the silver one coming from B & H to replace my original order "water-soaked" one and so I will resist this. There are only 7 available now. Also, I believe you can use the Panasonic rebate for an additional year on the warranty. Roberts Camera is listed on the rebate form. ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/camera/warranty/2014_lumix_extended_warranty_offer_warranty.pdf
Don't know if this would include ebay purchases but I would assume since it is Roberts Camera then this would be acceptable.
Yes i got another... Now i have both black & black/silver! ha - Yeah G.A.S. is a sickness.. i hope i am done!

DigitalD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David
Also, I believe you can use the Panasonic rebate for an additional year on the warranty. Roberts Camera is listed on the rebate form. ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/camera/warranty/2014_lumix_extended_warranty_offer_warranty.pdf
Whoa! Thanks for that, very appreciative! I don't see why they wouldn't honor it. Its truly a magical time of year lol :)

b534202

Mu-43 Regular
Tempted to buy one just so that the 15mm f/1.7's aperture ring will do something.

qppoiz

Mu-43 Regular
Bad time to be a starving college student!!!

I just saw it go from "8 available" to "5 available" in less than an hour.

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
Whoa! Thanks for that, very appreciative! I don't see why they wouldn't honor it. Its truly a magical time of year lol :)
Just pulled the trigger, now looking at the rebate form for warranty from BHphoto. The model number for black body only is not show up on the rebate form tho.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom